[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Slow networkperformance in current?
- To: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: Slow networkperformance in current?
- From: Ståle Kristoffersen <staale_(_at_)_kristoffersen_(_dot_)_ws>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:02:16 +0200
- Cc: Vince <jhary_(_at_)_unsane_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>, current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2007-07-20 at 12:03, Jack Vogel wrote:
> The stack being capable, as I said, of delivering the goods says nothing
> of the driver, what NIC is it? Did you ask if anyone else with that
> hardware is seeing a problem, I came into this thread somewhat late.
I'm running this nic:
re0: <RealTek 8168/8111B PCIe Gigabit Ethernet> port 0x7e00-0x7eff mem
0xfd3ff000-0xfd3fffff irq 18 at device 0.0 on pci3
But I'm guessing it's not the NIC or its drivers fault, because I get the
same performance (with 100% CPU) using localhost.
freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"