[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Strange performance characteristics with ZFS
- Subject: Re: Strange performance characteristics with ZFS
- From: Steven Schlansker <stevenschlansker_(_at_)_berkeley_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:51:07 -0700
- Cc: freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Openpgp: id=40BFF7A7; url=subkeys.pgp.net
> I've had this same problem. I did notice that I was getting a *TON* of
> error messages on the console when access ZFS from a remote Linux
> client over NFS. Eventually, it slowed to a crawl and died. I'm in the
> process of rebuilding my system so I can't tell you details of the
> messages, but you may want to tail -f /var/log/messages.
Nothing shows up in the messages.
freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org