Getting/Forcing Greater than 4KB Buffer Allocations

I'm investigating a problem with my bce driver which occurs when I ask
for a jumbo
mbuf cluster (through m_cljget()).  When I map the memory for DMA I
get 3 memory segments (4KB + 4KB + 1KB) on my system, but on another
system he's seeing 2 memory segments (8KB + 1KB).  Is there a
option that allows this or some other tuning variable involved?  The
system is a
Xeon dual-core processor and has 8GB of RAM, running an AMD64 version of
the kernel.
freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"

Visit your host, monkey.org