ULE/SCHED_SMP diff for 7.0

http://people.freebsd.org/~jeff/ule.diff

This patch is scheduled for inclusion in 7.0. I would like anyone who cares to run it to validate that it does not create any stability or performance regression over the existing ULE. This patch replaces ULE with SCHED_SMP, which will now no longer exist as a seperate fork of ULE.

Briefly, this is still a very suitable scheduler for uniprocessor machines while providing stronger affinity and other performance improvements for multiprocessor machines.

Even "works for me!" type responses are welcome so I know roughly how many people have tested before I commit this close to release.

Thanks!
Jeff