[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Closing some old bug reports.
- To: Mark Linimon <linimon_(_at_)_lonesome_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: Closing some old bug reports.
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk_(_at_)_troutmask_(_dot_)_apl_(_dot_)_washington_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:08:02 -0700
- Cc: freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 10:53:13AM -0500, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 09:49:02PM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > These have out lived their shelf life.
> Done. fwiw, you can always email bugmeister_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org with these
> type of requests and we'll clean them up.
Then only bugmeister will see the list of PR.
> Out of curiosity, did the problems get resolved in later releases, or ...?
> (I only saw the one commit that fixed a problem in the list, but some were
> so old they would not have gotten the auto-annotation from the commit.)
AFAIK, only one was fixed.
freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-current-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org