[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to on building a High Performance Server on FreeBSD
- To: freebsd-cluster_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: How to on building a High Performance Server on FreeBSD
- From: Gerardo Paredes <gerardon_paredes_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-to: gerardon_paredes_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
I am giving a course for students who are about to finish their undergraduate classes on Systems Engineering. We are trying to set up a High Performance cluster for mathematic applications. Does someone on the list know of a well written "howto" kind of document we can support whenever we get stuck at something.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
freebsd-cluster_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-cluster-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org