How to on building a High Performance Server on FreeBSD

I am giving a course for students who are about to finish their undergraduate classes on Systems Engineering. We are trying to set up a High Performance cluster for mathematic applications.   Does someone on the list know of a well written "howto" kind of document we can support whenever we get stuck at something.
Gerardo Paredes

Do You Yahoo!?
freebsd-cluster_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-cluster-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"

Visit your host, monkey.org