[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: freebsd-gnats-submit_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: misc/133304: question
- From: Beth <bethreed_(_at_)_rocketmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:43:50 GMT
- Resent-date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:50:01 GMT
- Resent-from: FreeBSD-gnats-submit_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org (GNATS Filer)
- Resent-message-id: <200904021350_(_dot_)_n32Do1jw045894_(_at_)_freefall_(_dot_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Resent-reply-to: FreeBSD-gnats-submit_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org, Beth <bethreed_(_at_)_rocketmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Resent-to: freebsd-bugs_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
>Arrival-Date: Thu Apr 02 13:50:00 UTC 2009
>Release: freebsd 7
Well, first things first. i love the look of your program and the use. I have a HP Pavilion dvd9000 laptop and it has a built in wireless,webcam,and a microphone and when i installed it it had disabled it. And I like to know if there is a way for me to get it back up and working. Also, I have 3 drives on my computer 1. has 140g and my recovery has like around 120 but there is another drive and it is only a 99 and it had but all on my installation files on that one. And it is filled up 100% and with any up dates it will not be able to do that because of that reason. Could you please tell me how I can correct these ares. Also my dvd will not play on any of the players that have. Also, my computer is running hot cause of the fill. Also, could please direct me to some place so It can get Java and Adobe and a flash player 9 & 10.
freebsd-bugs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-bugs-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org