[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: libhci update
- To: Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim_(_dot_)_yevmenkin_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: libhci update
- From: Iain Hibbert <plunky_(_at_)_rya-online_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:49:29 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: freebsd-bluetooth_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> > In bt_devreq() you used buf is that truly enough? I didn't check that
> > part of the radio specification dedicated to baseband packet size but the
> > Broadcom BCM2045B device in my laptop claims to have max_acl_size of 1017..
> yes, but we are not dealing with acl packets in bt_devreq() only
> commands and event that have up to 255 bytes of payload.
> please see attached revised patch.
I've got no more comments here
freebsd-bluetooth_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-bluetooth-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org