[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sshd broken on arm?
- To: John Hay <jhay_(_at_)_meraka_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_za>
- Subject: Re: sshd broken on arm?
- From: Matthew Luckie <mjl_(_at_)_luckie_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_nz>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:31:42 +1200
- Cc: freebsd-arm_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
> > Have we dropped the ball on fixing this?
> > With a recent -current I see excatly the same symptoms.
> I did report it to openssh-unix-dev_(_at_)_mindrot_(_dot_)_org, but then got busy with
> other things. I don't remember any response from them.
your patch was committed. i'm running openssh from ports on my arm board
and it works fine.
i figured it would be fixed in base when the next openssh import is done.
freebsd-arm_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-arm-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org