Re: cvs commit: src Makefile.inc1 src/gnu/lib Makefile src/gnu/lib/csu Makefile src/gnu/lib/libssp Makefile src/lib/csu Makefile.inc src/lib/libc Makefile src/lib/libstand Makefile src/lib/libthr Makefile src/libexec/rtld-elf Makefile src/release Makefile ...

Hi Stanislas,

Sorry for the late reply, I was abroad this week with limited Internet
access.

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 03:50:17PM +0400, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
> This break world on at91rm9200 and, probably, on other arm targets.
> I haven't digged into the problem deeply, but the kernel doesn't seem to
> be able to execute any ssp-enabled binaries (coredumps with bus error).

Would you mind testing it with WITHOUT_SSP= at the top of lib/libc/Makefile?

Thanks,
--
Jeremie Le Hen