Security Validation -- Respond Now

 Security Validation -- Respond Now eBay
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member services. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member services directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond To This Notification button below to send your response via E-Mail.

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we could not verify your current e-mail address.Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.

As a result, your access to bid or buy on eBay has been restricted. To start using fully your eBay account, please update and verify your information by responding this notification.

If you do not respond by oct-11-2007 your account may be suspended for security reasons.

Note: If this is the second time you receiving this notice, it might be because you have made a mistake when you entered your details or the account was not updated.

Regards,

eBay Team