Re: Adaptec arcconf on 64bit system?

On Oct 4, 2007, at 4:11 AM, Thomas Vogt wrote:

I have several machines with adaptec scsi raid controllers. On FreeBSD
32bit system I can use adaptecs arcconf binary to get raid status
information (tested with RELEASE 6.2, latest 6-stable snapshot iso and
7.0).

There is no working adaptec utility for FreeBSD/amd64. I tried to contract with someone to build it, but there were some problems getting info from Adaptec.