Re: SMP system not running SMP

> Do we have any cases of this failing on systems with add-on SCSI cards, or is
> it always the onboard SCSI?

Actually mine is a plugin card - which is why I can rip them out.
I have that card as the boot controller and a Compaq RAID card
for the rest of the discs 9which is ciss and thus also interfaces to
the SCSi subsystem)

> According to SuperMicro:
> * AMD 8131 HyperTransport PCI-X Tunnel
> * AMD 8111 HyperTransport I/O Hub

Same chipset as mine. I am thinking we have got close to finding the culprit.

-pete.