[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sun Fire servers....
- To: Nathan Whitehorn <nathanw_(_at_)_uchicago_(_dot_)_edu>
- Subject: Re: Sun Fire servers....
- From: Mikel King <mikel_(_dot_)_king_(_at_)_ocsny_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:39:28 -0400
- Cc: freebsd-amd64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Jun 13, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
I don't think that's true. My MAC addresses are in the Tyan block
and the BIOS says copyright Tyan on it.
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, David O'Brien wrote:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 10:36:24AM -0600, Ken Gunderson wrote:
I've got a few boxes running on Tyan B2865 boards, wh/is what I
Sun uses for the X2100 servers. They max out at 4GB ram. I
Sun uses the Tyan s2865 in the Ultra-20 workstation. Not the
server. The X2100 is a pure Sun design.
Could it be that Tyan is the OEM? Either way, I am trying to convince
the money people here that we should give it a go for the 60 days.
freebsd-amd64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-amd64-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"