safe and sane way to 6?

I've installed FreeBSD 6BETA4 a few months ago and have been waiting until
the first release (non-beta) came out to get the machine moving. I went to
upgrade my system by performing a cvsup after setting the cvsupfile to the
following:

*default host=cvsup18.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default tag=RELENG_6_0
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all
ports-all
doc-all
www
cvsroot-all

I then tried to run a make buildworld and got the following error message:

mkmagic: could not find any magic files!
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libmagic.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
bobby#
bobby#

Now what? Would it be smarter to simply install a clean version of FreeBSD 6.0? or can I upgrade without having to go through all that again?

Jeff.

---
Jeff D. Hamann
Forest Informatics, Inc.
PO Box 1421
Corvallis, Oregon USA 97339-1421
541-754-1428
jeff_(_dot_)_hamann_(_at_)_forestinformatics_(_dot_)_com
www.forestinformatics.com