[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CURRENT Safemode does not boot but ACPI-mode does
- To: Mauritz Sundell <mauritz_(_dot_)_sundell_(_at_)_telia_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: CURRENT Safemode does not boot but ACPI-mode does
- From: "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists_(_at_)_lists_(_dot_)_zabbadoz_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:52:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Cc: freebsd-current_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, freebsd-amd64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Mauritz Sundell wrote:
> 27 october I cvsuped and build kernel and world
> since then I cant boot without ACPI
> when I boot without there looks to be problems with resource-
> drivers cannot attach, cannot map interrupt, and finally Mount root
> due to no harddisk found.
> My previous kernel was from the 26th october.
> Im running CURRENT on an HP Pavilion zv5000 (laptop) with amd64.
> Do someone have any tips where I should look?
There had been more changes in that timeframe.
to your kernel config file if it's missing.
Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
freebsd-amd64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-amd64-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org