Re: CURRENT Safemode does not boot but ACPI-mode does

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Mauritz Sundell wrote:

> 27 october I cvsuped and build kernel and world
> since then I cant boot without ACPI
> when I boot without there looks to be problems with resource-
> allocations
> drivers cannot attach, cannot map interrupt, and finally Mount root
> fail
> due to no harddisk found.
> My previous kernel was from the 26th october.
> Im running CURRENT on an HP Pavilion zv5000 (laptop) with amd64.
> Do someone have any tips where I should look?

There had been more changes in that timeframe.

Try re-adding

	device	atpic

to your kernel config file if it's missing.

freebsd-amd64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-amd64-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"

Visit your host, monkey.org