-mno-sse -mno-sse2 -mno-mmx -mno-3dnow when compiling kernel

Hello,
why are the Switches "-mno-sse -mno-sse2 -mno-mmx -mno-3dnow" are set
when compiling an amd64 kernel? I think, the CPU supports all thease
features.

Features=0x78bfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2>

I have no CPUTYPE specified in /etc/make.conf, as I could not
find a matching option in /usr/src/share/examples/etc/make.conf.

Kind regards,
Thomas

Visit your host, monkey.org