SK8N woes

Hi there,

This is a little bit off-topic, but it's just that I tried
everything, and still no luck.  I'm trying to fire my Asus
SK8N.  But when I power it up, it emits 1 long and 2 short
beeps, then repeats these sounds, etc. etc.   I read a lot
of Google, and have verified the following:

- CPU: I have AMD Opteron 240 (OSA240CC05AH) and Asus site
  says all SK8N BIOS versions should support it;

- Memory: Kingston KVR333X72C25/512 (this is in the list
  of certified DDR chips for this motherboard);

- Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440 AGP 8X (yes, it's 1.5V)
  or Matrox Millenium (PCI).

Perhaps somebody out there had a similar experience, and
knows what could be a problem here...

P.S.  I have monitor and keyboard connected.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov
ru_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org