[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: SK8N woes
- From: ru at FreeBSD.org (Ruslan Ermilov)
- Date: Fri Nov 12 15:24:21 2004
This is a little bit off-topic, but it's just that I tried
everything, and still no luck. I'm trying to fire my Asus
SK8N. But when I power it up, it emits 1 long and 2 short
beeps, then repeats these sounds, etc. etc. I read a lot
of Google, and have verified the following:
- CPU: I have AMD Opteron 240 (OSA240CC05AH) and Asus site
says all SK8N BIOS versions should support it;
- Memory: Kingston KVR333X72C25/512 (this is in the list
of certified DDR chips for this motherboard);
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440 AGP 8X (yes, it's 1.5V)
or Matrox Millenium (PCI).
Perhaps somebody out there had a similar experience, and
knows what could be a problem here...
P.S. I have monitor and keyboard connected.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-amd64/attachments/20041113/cb713c7d/attachment.bin
Visit your host, monkey.org