[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AFS in FreeBSD ...
- To: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy_(_at_)_hub_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: AFS in FreeBSD ...
- From: Robert Watson <rwatson_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:31:28 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: freebsd-afs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, jcw_(_at_)_highperformance_(_dot_)_net, Palle Girgensohn <girgen_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
- --On Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:21:40 +0000 Robert Watson
The viewpoint I'm arguing is that by getting nnpfs in the base FreeBSD
source tree (and I've talked with tol_(_at_)_arla about this in the past)
I haven't looked too deeply at Arla yet ... I take it its BSD licensed, so
that we can incorporate it?
Yes. In fact, pretty much everything associated with AFS is under a useful
Robert N M Watson
University of Cambridge
freebsd-afs_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-afs-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"