FreeBSD Port Interest

A couple people have contacted me directly via addresses I presumed they got from email archives. Maybe, just maybe there is enough interest by qualified people to get some work done. I can't remember the other fellows name. I think it was Guernot something. Unfortunately I deleted his messages so I cannot help.

Please take your communications to the public forums. It well help generate interest in a FreeBSD port of OpenAFS. I hope this person is listening on these lists so I can put him in touch with Matt.

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells