FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 01:54:31PM +0200, Daniel Blendea wrote:
> 1. bu**s**it, Beastie is **COOL** and would be a loss of identity if
> the logo would change;
> Dear Sir, please read the page where what greek daemons are explained..

Ignoring the whole beastie thing, because we've just done that whole
issue, I think someone with skills other than coding taking an
interest in our public image would be a good thing.

>From a business perspective we look amateurish.

Lots of people here don't seem to care about the outside world which
reinforces the opinion that we've become a hobby OS project now.
If we want to be taken seriously in the commercial world then we
need to have the right image.

Paul.