Crash after undocking Dell Lat. d430

Hi.

I'm running SMP FreeBSD7 on Dell Latitude d430.

I have dell dockstation (for connecting office display, keyboard mouse ...)

Last week, I tried to undock the laptop (While working in X session) , and laptop crashed.

Do FreeBSD support docking/undocking, can you tell me if it's transparent, or if there are commands to run before undocking ? maybe ways to debug it ?

The dockstation seems to have a 'undock' button which doesn't react under freebsd.

Thanks

--
Olivier Fauchon
Freelance System-Network Admin