Re: Deep sleep modes on 7-BETA locks up syscons

> Kevin Oberman wrote:

>> This is a T43 (Pentium-M @2GHz) running ULE on 7-BETA2 of Nov. 4. The
>> problem has not been there for too long, but I can't say for sure when I
>> last ran on battery when not in X.

It doesn't happen on a T43p with ULE and 7-BETA1. Suspend+Resume stoppen
working when I upgraded from RELENG_6, but I am not sure whether I just
changed something in loader.conf or some sysctl, and I didn't dig into
this any further yet.

Regards,
Tobias