[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 5.4=>6.1 regression: nforce2 vs. APIC [+fix]
- To: "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_de>
- Subject: Re: 5.4=>6.1 regression: nforce2 vs. APIC [+fix]
- From: Andriy Gapon <avg_(_at_)_icyb_(_dot_)_net_(_dot_)_ua>
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:21:59 +0300
- Cc: freebsd-acpi_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, freebsd-stable_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, freebsd-hardware_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
on 19/05/2006 18:35 Andriy Gapon said the following:
> on 19/05/2006 17:54 [LoN]Kamikaze said the following:
>> Andriy Gapon wrote:
>>> [Disclaimer, just in case: I do mean APIC, not ACPI]
>>> Based on that info and the linux patch in that thread I came up with the
>>> following PCI fixup. Now I am running 6.1 with both APIC and "C1
>>> disconnect" enabled for 2 days without any problems.
>> Did you file a PR with your fix?
> Not yet. I wanted to receive some feedback and test results first (and
> kinda hoped that this will get included without a PR).
I've created a PR:
Thanks again to John Baldwin for his very much improved version of the
freebsd-acpi_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-acpi-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org