[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: acpi_thermal on nforce 4 board
- To: pav_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: acpi_thermal on nforce 4 board
- From: Alex Zbyslaw <xfb52_(_at_)_dial_(_dot_)_pipex_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:50:33 +0100
- Cc: freebsd-acpi_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
Pav Lucistnik wrote:
I would think that it was reporting the temps for your "second"
(non-existent) CPU, not per core, but I could be wrong. The 2nd CPU
temps and Vcore are just noise if you don't have 2 CPUs.
Alex Zbyslaw pí¹e v st 03. 05. 2006 v 15:04 +0100:
BTW I don't see why mbmon failed. Maybe you should
try something like that:
mbmon -P winbond
Also for some winbond chips healthd can work where mbmon doesn't.
Riight, healthd works and reports sane values. Funny, that it reports
different temperatures on the cores of my dual core CPU.
freebsd-acpi_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-acpi-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org