ACPI Interupt storm detected

I've been building world on a daily basis and starting May 16 my kernel was
hanging with ACPI enabled. Anyway since a couple days ago the system boots
fine but hangs on reboot. My system is a K7S5A and here's my debugging info
so that maybe it will help someone to fix the issue.

boot -v with ACPI enabled    http://www.ceribus.net/freebsd/dmesg.txt
boot -v with ACPI disabled   http://www.ceribus.net/freebsd/dmesg-wo.txt

ASL 	http://www.ceribus.net/freebsd/grover-k7s5a.asl

hellhound# sysctl hw.acpi
hw.acpi.supported_sleep_state: S1 S4 S5
hw.acpi.power_button_state: S5
hw.acpi.sleep_button_state: S1
hw.acpi.lid_switch_state: NONE
hw.acpi.standby_state: S1
hw.acpi.suspend_state: S3
hw.acpi.sleep_delay: 1
hw.acpi.s4bios: 0
hw.acpi.verbose: 0
hw.acpi.disable_on_poweroff: 0
hw.acpi.reset_video: 1
hw.acpi.cpu.cx_supported: C1/0
hw.acpi.cpu.cx_lowest: C1
hw.acpi.cpu.cx_history: 7673/0

If I set hw.acpi.disable_on_poweroff=1 I get a irq storm with the following

Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process vnlru' to stop...stopped Waiting
(max 60 seconds) for system process bufdaemon' to stop... Interupt storm
detected on "irq9: acpi0"; throttling interupt source stopped Waiting (max
60 seconds) for system process syncer' to stop...stopped

Synching disks, buffers remaining... 20 20 9 9 Done
Uptime: 6m9s

Any help is appreciated

Visit your host, monkey.org